Regardless if it’s a leaking basement, a broken pipe, or mother nature, accidents happen. When they do, you need a friend who will be there to help. Fortunately, you know Auckland water damage restoration specialists.
There are lots of ways excess water can get into your home, but just one best way to get it out. Contact Auckland Flood Restoration Specialists. Your top choice for emergency water extraction.
These “do’s and don’ts” are guidelines for your information and guidance.
- Use fans to circulate the air and assist in drying.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe furniture dry.
- Lift draperies off carpet, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place small wood blocks or aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Open furniture drawers, closet doors, and luggage to enhance drying.
- Move guns, photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Remove wet fabrics and dry them as soon as possible. Hang furs and leather goods to dry separately at room temperature.
- Remove damp books from shelves and spread out to dry.
- Do not use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water.
- Avoid using electrical appliances while on wet carpet or wet floors.
- Do not go into rooms with standing water if the electricity is still on.
- Never lift tacked down carpet without help from a professional carpet cleaning service. Lifting the carpet incorrectly could promote shrinkage and create damage.
- Do not wait before calling professional help and beginning the water damage restoration process. Water damage, as well as and bacteria and mold growth can begin within hours.
What to Expect from The Water Damage Restoration Experts
You will speak with a certified restoration specialist within 15 minutes of your call.
Then we’ll do the following to help you reclaim your home:
- Advise you of what to do to minimize damage until our crew arrives.
- Dispatch certified, trained, and experienced water damage crews to your home within three hours or less.
- Pump out freestanding water quickly. Then extract water from carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Remove carpet and padding if deemed necessary. We will then clean, dry, and reinstall carpet. As well as padding based on IICRC standards.
- Provide professional grade equipment for a controlled drying process of your home. Surely minimizes the possibility of secondary damage and potential microbial growth.
- Use specialized instruments to locate hidden pockets of water and to technically monitor the drying process.
- Work directly with your insurance company to process claims. Indeed get your home back to normal as soon as possible.
Make sure your home’s structure and contents are dry. To the recommended industry standards for your area of the country.
Carpet Cleaner Auckland 09-489 5599