No matter how you may have tried to keep your carpet clean, you still have dirt and grime and stains that have accumulated over the years. Surely now, you need steam carpet cleaning dry services.
Dry steam cleaning machines or dry vapor steam cleaning machines are a bit different. In that, they create both low moisture vapor as well as a very high temperature. Vapor and dry cleaning machines are an excellent choice if you or your family members suffer from allergies. If you’re worried about environment safety or if you’re renovating or having your house ready for sale.
What is in the Name?
The low moisture vapor is just around six percent water, which is even less moisture that we get in the air surrounding us. For this reason, this type of steam cleaning is called “dry”.
Cleaning Recommendations for Steam Carpet Cleaning Dry
Similarly to vapor cleaning machines. When you decide to use dry steam cleaning technology, there are a number of points that you should remember:
- Your dry steam cleaning needs to operate between 240 F and 260 F in order to be effective. If you use steam cleaning services, they generally have steam cleaning machines. This operates in the 360 F to 410 F range.
- The most effective dry cleaning machines have a reasonable water tank capacity. The fact that steam cleaning machines are fantastic at utilizing small quantities of water. Of course, to conduct large jobs, you need to make sure that you won’t have to change the water more than once. Thus while completing your cleaning.
- Some low pressure steam cleaning machines perform better than the high pressure ones.
The following are some of the features that make a dry steam cleaning machine excellent:
- The boiler parts, along with other parts of the dry cleaning machine, are made out of stainless steel. The dry steam cleaning machine also needs to have a feature that can regulate water steam outflow along with its temperatures.
- The dry steam cleaning machine is not difficult to maintain and clean. In addition, it is light enough to be carried (even when you fill it with water), which is great if you’re planning to use it often.
- Almost all dry steam cleaning machines should last anywhere from ten to twenty years. This is only certain if you’re able to get parts and if the repair shops know how to deal with your machine if it breaks.
- Majority of dry steam cleaning machines should have a two to three-year guarantee. Most steam cleaning services should also have a contract that will assure your satisfaction with their performance.
On top of all these, your steam carpet cleaning dry machines should have some features for special cleaning tasks as well as some variety of cleaning brushes. Higher priced machines will also have more options on those outlets.
This is not particularly significant if you’re using your machine once in a while. But regarding frequently used dry steam cleaning machines, such ability may be a huge advantage. They are certainly more efficient in terms of cleaning difficult places.