A deep fabric and carpet cleaning for your office will get rid of odors and stains, remove allergens like dust, and extend their life. But to keep them clean longer. to keep their bounce, and to help remove dirt in the future you need to protect them with our patented carpet protection system.
Carpet Protection is created exclusively for carpets. The self adhesive, super-tough, clear polyethylene film resists puncturing. In fact, it’s practically easy to maintain. Reverse wound for simple application.
Advantages Of Carpet Protection
- Durability and Protection. A carpet protector will extend the life of your carpet. Your carpet will be better protected from water, dirt, mold, and bacteria. A carpet protector will save money in the long run.
- Easier Cleaning. Dry soil, acid dyes, and liquid spills can cause serious damage to your carpet. The soil is abrasive and can quickly ruin your carpet’s appearance. However, it will be a lot easier for you to clean up the dry soil if you have a carpet protector. Grease, oil, and tar are other examples of things that can ruin your carpet. This can also make it easier for you to clean up these stains. You will have an easier time vacuuming. Furthermore, carpet protectors work by creating a barrier against stains, spills, and dirt.
- Less complicated maintenance. This offers stain-fighting capacity, it also makes it more difficult for dirt to grab onto carpet fibers. Because of this, regular vacuuming is much easier and more efficient.
- Enhanced appearance. Each solution are obstacles to stains and dirt. This keeps your carpet appearing like new for a longer time frame. Surely increasing the worth of your carpet investment.
1. Keep your carpets cleaner, fresher, brighter longer.
2. Keeping carpets looking better longer – therefore extending the carpets life.
3. Easy dirt removal, reducing the need to re-clean while keeping the surface looking fresh.
4.Easy removal of stains.
5.Minimizes soil build up and fiber damage
Even if you have a carpet protector, it is still important for you to have your carpet cleaned by a professional at least once a year.